It’s my birthday tomorrow and I thought I would do something fun. I have no idea what I’ll be drinking today because I’ve left the motherland of fresh roasted coffee to hang out in Georgia for my birthday. Hanging out with my dad and sister. I may have to drink Starbucks Gasp! (In a pinch it’ll do)
Today I thought I would share 5 fun facts that you may or may not know about me.
- When ” I was in the first Grade I was the Alaskan state champion for Tae Kwan Do. (Because there was one other first grader but still)
- Rainbow Chip cake and frosting are my favorite go to birthday treats.
- I love spy shows like Chuck.
- One summer I went crazy and went blonde to blue to green to red in a month. No this wasn’t when I was a teenager this was last week. Just kidding it was a couple years ago. Totally fried my hair.
- I’ve seen in snow at the beach. (Oregon Coast)
What’s a fun fact about you?