Have ” I told you lately how much I love the book blogging community? I love it a lot, I am always finding something new. I found this new feature that helps other bloggers find each other and make new friends. I am excited! Thanks to Alison Can Read and Parajunkee for hosting!
Meeting new people and gaining new followers are major benefits of participating. Besides connecting book bloggers, the hosts choose two participants to be featured bloggers each week! This is definitely an awesome way for bloggers to get their work out there!
Rules for Participation in Feature and Follow Friday
- Follow the Feature and Follow Friday hosts, Parajunkee and Alison Can Read
- Follow the Featured Bloggers of the week
- Add your blog name and URL to the linky widget; you can also grab the code to insert into your posts
- Grab the linky party button and place it in a post. This post is meant for people to say ‘hi’ to you and to let you know they are following your blog.
- Follow as many fellow participants as possible
- If someone comments and lets you know they are following you, follow them back!
The feature also asks a different book-related question for participants to answer each week. This week’s question is:
How would you pitch to the biz to make your favorite book into a movie? via Girl of 1000 Wonders
Start a massive social media following for that particular book. Show them numbers they can’t refuse.